Haringey is committed to making cycling a safe, enjoyable and practical method of transport in the borough. Anybody who lives, works or studies in the borough is entitled to our services and we actively encourage the use of them.
We offer the following services:
- FREE 1 to 1 Cycle Skills sessions. If you are aged 9 years or over you can book free cycle skills training. Whether you're a first time rider or a regular cyclist looking to improve your skills, your instructor will tailor the session to suit your individual abilities and goals. Choose from: Basic Cycle Skills Book now or read more... Urban Cycle Skills Book now or read more... Advanced Cycle Skills Book now or read more...
- FREE Family Cycle Skills sessions. Gain confidence and learn skills to cycle as a family. Your instructor will tailor the session to your requirements. Book now or read more.....
- FREE Adult Group Cycle Training where you can share the enjoyment of learning with others of a similar ability. Please note that the minimum age for these courses is 16. See the courses currently available in Haringey under Upcoming Events or for more information see Adult Group Cycle Training
- FREE School Holiday cycling courses for children. See Upcoming Events below or for more information see Children's Group Cycle Training.
- FREE Schools Cycle Training. For schools who wish to book a course, or for more information, select from one of the following levels: Level 1, Level 1 & 2 or Level 3
- SUBSIDISED Basic Bike Maintenance courses. See Upcoming Events below
- FREE or SUBSIDISED Dr Bike Sessions where an experienced mechanic will check your bike is in good order. They’ll make minor adjustments there and then and advise you on any more complex fixes you may need. Please see the Upcoming Events below for planned drop-in sessions, or if you’d like to arrange a session for your organisation please contact us.