Hackney offers a variety of free cycle skills activities for people who live, work or study in the borough. Cycling is a healthy, low cost, environmentally friendly way to travel, as well as to keep fit. Skills sessions are available 7 days a week, and can be arranged at a time and place to suit you.
- FREE 1 to 1 Cycle Skills sessions. Whether you're a first time rider or a regular cyclist looking to improve your skills, your instructor will tailor the session to suit your individual abilities and goals. Choose from: Basic Cycle Skills Book now or read more... Urban Cycle Skills Book now or read more... Advanced Cycle Skills Book now or read more...
- FREE Family Cycle Skills. Gain confidence and learn skills to cycle as a family. Your instructor will tailor the session to your requirements. Book now or read more...
- FREE Group Cycle Training where you can share the enjoyment of learning with others of a similar ability. See the courses currently available in Hackney under Upcoming Events or for more information see Adult Group Cycle Training & Children's Group Cycle Training.
- FREE Schools Cycle Training. For schools who wish to book a course, or for more information, please refer to Schools Levels 1 & 2
- Safe Urban Driving courses for professional drivers. Please note to attend these courses, drivers must regularly use the roads in Hackney. See Upcoming Events for courses currently available.
For information about other cycling services provided by the borough, please visit the Hackney Cycle Training page