The Be Confident Group (comprising Cycle Confident and BikeRight!) is committed to the highest quality education and training. We are the only RDC that offer pre-course training and orientation. Our courses are tailored to meet individual learner needs and include:
* Support from the UK’s leading cycle training organisation with a large body of instructor trainers able to deliver courses across the country.
* Pre-course orientation e-learning modules, course preparation support to give you the best possible value out of your learning experience.
* Full access to the 1st4sport e-learning platform which supports learner progress with direct tutor feedback as you complete various tasks and units during the course.
* Half-day practical course which will introduce all the units and assessment tasks required to complete the qualification. Learners will be given the opportunity to start working on a number of the assessment tasks within a group learning environment as well as devising individualised professional development action plan.
* Learner support whenever needed from our team of highly experienced tutors and assessors.
* Registration with 1st4sport (qualification awarding body).
* Tutor support prior to a practical Post Course Assessment for completion of the 1st4sport Award.
* Post course assessment to complete qualification which includes constructive feedback, advice and signposting on career development.
Added to this, is our high level of internal quality assurance which means we've got everything covered to help you with a smooth transition to your new career.
We look forward to training with you!